Best Home Treatments for Yeast Infection
You will be amazed what you have in your home that can help to treat your yeast infection effectively. There are huge arrays of different ingredients in kitchen cupboards, which can be combined to produce excellent home remedies. You will be able to come up with some of the best home treatments for yeast infection. These will not only cost you far less than over the counter treatments, but also be 100% natural.
What Causes the Yeast Infection in Your Body?
Candida is a fungus that is present in your body at all times and produces micro organisms, called Candida Albicans. These tiny microorganisms can cause a huge amount of trouble when allowed to grow and spread. If the environment changes within your body, this fungus will thrive, and grow rapidly. The extra growth will cause the yeast infection, which can be problematic, uncomfortable, and embarrassing. You will need the best home treatments for yeast infection, and soon!
Triggers that Cause the Yeast to Multiply
There are numerous different factors, which can cause the yeast throughout your body to grow, and making small changes to your lifestyle can help to prevent an outbreak. An alkaline imbalance, poor diet, over eating of sugar, medications, poor hygiene and badly fitting clothing can all be a problem. It may be one thing causing the issues, or a combination of several things, meaning you will want to find out the best home treatments for yeast infection.
Best Home Treatments for Yeast Infection
Over the counter treatments are available. However you may prefer to save money, and produce your own home remedy. Some people try to avoid over the counter medications, and others simply prefer to use a natural treatment. You may also find that if you suffer often with the vaginal yeast infection, the commercially produced medications are no longer effective.
How to Fight the Infection Naturally
If you are suffering with a thick, white discharge, and you want the best home treatments for yeast infection, consider borax. Borax can be effective in treating this issue. If you have itching and burning when you urinate, you may want to try Calcarea Carbonica, and the discomfort can be treated with natrum muriaticum, and sulfur. However, it is unlikely that you will have these in your home, so, you need to find alternatives.
Fight the Infection with Microorganisms
Probiotics are excellent and can be found in natural yogurt, which can be applied to tampons and inserted internally. These friendly organisms are found throughout your vagina and digestive tract and suppress the growth of the yeast. Through the natural process of these micro organisms fighting within your body, they will control the growth and spread.
Foods and Ingredients from the Kitchen
There are several different ingredients which can help with your yeast infection. You are likely to have some of the best home treatments for yeast infection right there in your kitchen. Garlic is an incredible vegetable and has some amazing beneficial properties; you can easily mash into a paste and apply on your vaginal area. The only downside to this is the smell, which can linger for some time after the application.
Honey is another alternative, which is less pungent but more sticky. Although some people find the stickiness of one of the best home treatments for yeast infection off putting, give honey a try. The healing properties in the honey are excellent, and will alleviate the soreness and itching that you may be experiencing. You will need to leave the honey on for at least 30 minutes, and then rinse with warm water.
Vinegar has many interesting beneficial elements, and bathing in a mixture of warm water and cider vinegar can help to relieve the pain, and itching that you are experiencing. Soaking for at least 20 minutes will help you to feel better. You will be surprised how many other home remedies are available, and searching on the Internet is an excellent resource.
#1 Yeast Infection Cure
Unfortunately so many people have yeast problems and are looking for a cure. The reason Yeastrol is so popular is it gets right to the heart of an infection or yeast flareup, treating the infection itself rather than just hiding the symptoms.
Some people get yeast every time they have a course of antibiotics, every time they get stressed or even every time they get intimate with their partner although sex is an unlikely cause. Some people never experience it (and lucky them!)
Gentle Homeopathy is Worth Considering
Try Yeastrol as a remedy if you prefer homeopathic treatments rather than harsh chemicals or anything with chemical additives in. This remedy might be gentle but it does exactly what it promises, getting to the root of your yeast and battling it.
The relief Yeastrol brings you is incredible. You have nothing to lose by trying it and just because something is homeopathic doesn’t mean it’s not strong and effective.
Yeast Infection Fast Facts
Before ordering Yeastrol or any other remedy, make sure what you are experiencing is indeed thrush. If you have any doubt or if it keeps coming back you should see a doctor first.
Yeast is a type of fungus caused by Candida Albicans overgrowth. Small amounts of yeast are always in the vagina but when too much grows you have an infection.
- Burning, swelling and redness around the vulva and vagina
- Pain when peeing
- Pain when having intercourse
- A thick, white vaginal discharge which looks like cottage cheese and does not really smell
- A vaginal rash
- You might have some of the above symptoms or you might have all of them. Symptoms might be moderate or severe.
Yeast Infection Causes
- Lack of sleep
- Having your period
- Poor eating habits, including consuming way too much sugar
- Taking certain medicines, such as birth control pills, antibiotics, and steroids
- Diseases like poorly-controlled diabetes or HIV/AIDS
- Hormonal changes during your period
Some More Hot Content For You
- 100 Calorie Vegetable SoupI love making this 100 calorie vegetable soup but I am quite lazy sometimes! Even though I will go to the trouble of roasting pumpkin to make pumpkin soup or caramelizing onion for French onion soup, other times I like to toss the ingredients into a pot. Then I forget about it for an hour, then puree the results, and actually that’s how you end up with a really good vegetable soup recipe sometimes! If you’re new to making soup (or looking for some vegetable soup ideas) read on for a very easy recipe for 100 calorie vegetable soup. I’d like to share my 100 calorie vegetable soup recipe with you because I’ve made it a .....
- No Meat Peanut CrackslawSimilar to our other recipes for crackslaw yet slightly different because of the peanut butter and the lack of meat, this one is a nice change of pace. Just like with the other recipes though you should feel free to adapt this peanut crackslaw recipe and make it however you prefer. If you want to use meat, go ahead, choosing from beef, pork, chicken – as long as it is ground that is fine. Check the label to make sure it is 100% meat and no fillers. This peanut crackslaw is really simple to make. If you do want to use ground meat, cook that first, then empty it out of the wok and proceed with step 1. Add the meat back in the end and .....
- Colourful Tuscan Bread SaladThis Tuscan bread salad is a wonderful summer starter recipe because there is no cooking involved. It is best to make this colourful Tuscan bread starter using Italian bread but you can use another type if you have some to use up. Sourdough bread, pita bread and wholemeal bread all work well. Tuscan Bread Salad: Preparing the Bread Tear the bread up to make big chunks or shred it like breadcrumbs, whichever you prefer. You can get creative with this easy salad recipe and add your own touches to it. This is a bread salad not a crouton salad so you don’t need to fry or toast the bread. This vegetarian starter recipe is called .....
- Low Carb FishcakesFishcakes make an excellent meal, accompanied by a salad or your choice of vegetables, and they are also ideal for a low carb diet, making a change from the steak or chicken you might be getting tired of. Make these low carb fishcakes because you will love the taste and they don’t taste like diet food at all. A lot of people start low-carbing and over-indulge in the red meat, then wonder what else there is. Repetition can be good because you can stick to the same meals all the time but for some people repetition can be their downfall because they get bored, so add some low carb fishcakes to your meal rotation to keep things .....
- 7 Cauliflower Rice RecipesCauliflower rice, also known as cauli rice, is a low-calorie, low-carb alternative to regular rice. You can make it with a food processor or, if you don’t have one, a cheese grater. There are different ways to cook cauliflower rice recipes too, such as on the stove, in the oven, or even in the microwave. Although cauliflower obviously doesn’t share the exact same flavor as rice, you can get the appearance and texture very close. It is well worth knowing how to make cauliflower rice recipes, even if you are not trying to reduce your carb or calorie intake. Cauliflower is rich in protein, thiamin, niacin, riboflavin, phosphorus, .....
- Authentic Italian Meatballs with BasilThese delicious and authentic Italian meatballs with basil can be served hot or cold and they make a really nice starter recipe. Serve them with a tomato-based dip or a creamy dip for the best results. You can use a shop-bought tomato salsa or garlic mayonnaise dip if you want to, or put something together yourself. Different Kinds of Meatballs There are lots of meatballs recipes to choose from and you have probably tasted Swedish meatballs, pork meatballs or other meatballs recipes before. This recipe for authentic Italian meatballs with basil is very simple and the meatballs are steamed rather than fried or baked, to keep them juicy and .....
- Retro Bathroom IdeasRetro bathroom ideas can be a huge amount of fun, and ensure that you create the ultimate design in your bathroom. People have begun to experiment far more with vibrant colors and exciting features which can help to give you the ultimate bathroom. There are several different retro ideas to look into, which can help you to design the room to your taste, so take your time browsing what is available. A retro bathroom can include a variety of factors to ensure you create the ultimate space to relax and unwind in. However, you need to ensure that you don’t go too far, producing an overboard, kitsch bathroom which lacks taste. Small amounts .....
- Gourmet Gnocchi with Cherry Tomatoes and ProscuittoGnocchi makes a change from pasta or pizza but is just as Italian. So if you are in the mood for Italian food but not something too, well, obvious, consider gnocchi! This dish, which comprises potato gnocchi, cherry tomatoes and mozzarella, is also known as gnocchi alla sorrentina. Gourmet gnocchi makes such a nice dinner. It’s the perfect balance between satisfying and delicate. I like to add prosciutto to the dish but you could add serrano ham or regular ham instead (the thinly shaved kind) or else just leave it out, for a vegetarian result. You could even get creative here, adding shredded cooked chicken or similar, as a way of .....
- Best Toaster Oven Under $30Buy the best toaster oven for less than $30 and be assured it will be perfect quality. Perhaps you have read some reviews of toaster ovens or maybe you are just thinking about adding one to your kitchen. Non stick cookware toasters review articles are essential to provide you with the information you need to decide if this toaster will suit your needs and budget. Toaster ovens are cheaper to run than large ones, so you can save money if you are just cooking or reheating a small amount of food. They will not overheat your kitchen the way large ovens can either, which is another benefit of the best toaster oven......
- Best Yeast Infection TreatmentsYeast infections can affect anyone, regardless of your age, gender or lifestyle; however, there are treatments available that will ensure that you do not need to suffer. This infection is triggered by the natural fungus Candida being allowed to grow and spread. Yeast is present in everyone’s body but, when provided with the ideal environment, it can grow out of control , which is when you will be desperately looking for the best yeast infection treatments to get things under control once more. Common places for yeast infections to strike are the vaginal area, nail bed, diaper area, and mouth, all of which can be uncomfortable. You may .....