Best Home Treatments for Yeast Infection
You will be amazed what you have in your home that can help to treat your yeast infection effectively. There are huge arrays of different ingredients in kitchen cupboards, which can be combined to produce excellent home remedies. You will be able to come up with some of the best home treatments for yeast infection. These will not only cost you far less than over the counter treatments, but also be 100% natural.
What Causes the Yeast Infection in Your Body?
Candida is a fungus that is present in your body at all times and produces micro organisms, called Candida Albicans. These tiny microorganisms can cause a huge amount of trouble when allowed to grow and spread. If the environment changes within your body, this fungus will thrive, and grow rapidly. The extra growth will cause the yeast infection, which can be problematic, uncomfortable, and embarrassing. You will need the best home treatments for yeast infection, and soon!
Triggers that Cause the Yeast to Multiply
There are numerous different factors, which can cause the yeast throughout your body to grow, and making small changes to your lifestyle can help to prevent an outbreak. An alkaline imbalance, poor diet, over eating of sugar, medications, poor hygiene and badly fitting clothing can all be a problem. It may be one thing causing the issues, or a combination of several things, meaning you will want to find out the best home treatments for yeast infection.
Best Home Treatments for Yeast Infection
Over the counter treatments are available. However you may prefer to save money, and produce your own home remedy. Some people try to avoid over the counter medications, and others simply prefer to use a natural treatment. You may also find that if you suffer often with the vaginal yeast infection, the commercially produced medications are no longer effective.
How to Fight the Infection Naturally
If you are suffering with a thick, white discharge, and you want the best home treatments for yeast infection, consider borax. Borax can be effective in treating this issue. If you have itching and burning when you urinate, you may want to try Calcarea Carbonica, and the discomfort can be treated with natrum muriaticum, and sulfur. However, it is unlikely that you will have these in your home, so, you need to find alternatives.
Fight the Infection with Microorganisms
Probiotics are excellent and can be found in natural yogurt, which can be applied to tampons and inserted internally. These friendly organisms are found throughout your vagina and digestive tract and suppress the growth of the yeast. Through the natural process of these micro organisms fighting within your body, they will control the growth and spread.
Foods and Ingredients from the Kitchen
There are several different ingredients which can help with your yeast infection. You are likely to have some of the best home treatments for yeast infection right there in your kitchen. Garlic is an incredible vegetable and has some amazing beneficial properties; you can easily mash into a paste and apply on your vaginal area. The only downside to this is the smell, which can linger for some time after the application.
Honey is another alternative, which is less pungent but more sticky. Although some people find the stickiness of one of the best home treatments for yeast infection off putting, give honey a try. The healing properties in the honey are excellent, and will alleviate the soreness and itching that you may be experiencing. You will need to leave the honey on for at least 30 minutes, and then rinse with warm water.
Vinegar has many interesting beneficial elements, and bathing in a mixture of warm water and cider vinegar can help to relieve the pain, and itching that you are experiencing. Soaking for at least 20 minutes will help you to feel better. You will be surprised how many other home remedies are available, and searching on the Internet is an excellent resource.
#1 Yeast Infection Cure
Unfortunately so many people have yeast problems and are looking for a cure. The reason Yeastrol is so popular is it gets right to the heart of an infection or yeast flareup, treating the infection itself rather than just hiding the symptoms.
Some people get yeast every time they have a course of antibiotics, every time they get stressed or even every time they get intimate with their partner although sex is an unlikely cause. Some people never experience it (and lucky them!)
Gentle Homeopathy is Worth Considering
Try Yeastrol as a remedy if you prefer homeopathic treatments rather than harsh chemicals or anything with chemical additives in. This remedy might be gentle but it does exactly what it promises, getting to the root of your yeast and battling it.
The relief Yeastrol brings you is incredible. You have nothing to lose by trying it and just because something is homeopathic doesn’t mean it’s not strong and effective.
Yeast Infection Fast Facts
Before ordering Yeastrol or any other remedy, make sure what you are experiencing is indeed thrush. If you have any doubt or if it keeps coming back you should see a doctor first.
Yeast is a type of fungus caused by Candida Albicans overgrowth. Small amounts of yeast are always in the vagina but when too much grows you have an infection.
- Burning, swelling and redness around the vulva and vagina
- Pain when peeing
- Pain when having intercourse
- A thick, white vaginal discharge which looks like cottage cheese and does not really smell
- A vaginal rash
- You might have some of the above symptoms or you might have all of them. Symptoms might be moderate or severe.
Yeast Infection Causes
- Lack of sleep
- Having your period
- Poor eating habits, including consuming way too much sugar
- Taking certain medicines, such as birth control pills, antibiotics, and steroids
- Diseases like poorly-controlled diabetes or HIV/AIDS
- Hormonal changes during your period
Some More Hot Content For You
- The Best Creative Wonton IdeasSo you have made beef wontons, cheese wontons, seafood wontons, dessert wontons, several types of wonton soup and dumplings. Now what? There are plenty more ideas for wontons that you can consider. How about a filling of minced caramelized walnuts with toasted sesame seeds, or jelly and peanut butter? Those would be quirky yet delicious creative wonton ideas which would work beautifully. Fresh cottage cheese with smoked paprika would work, as would an Indian style wonton made with potatoes, peas, biryani spices, ginger and cumin. Dip these spicy wontons in a cool yogurt sauce. Chinese sausage meat could work, or make buffalo chicken purses .....
- Low Carb Tortilla PizzaThis low carb tortilla pizza is incredibly good and it takes about 10 minutes to make and the same again to cook. Whether or not you have made pizza before, you will find this low carb tortilla pizza incredibly simple, and the sky is the limit as far as toppings are concerned. Use a low-carb tortilla to make your pizza. I recommend the Mama Lupe ones because they’re so good and only 3 carbs (and 60 calories) each. And they are the closest in flavor to regular tortillas. I also tried the La Tortilla brand for my low carb tortilla pizza because those are only 50 calories each but… nope not as good as the Mama Lupe ones. This low .....
- Choosing Kitchen Cabinets and CountersThe kitchen is the heart of the house, so choosing kitchen cabinets and counters is something you ought to take your time doing. This room is where you make delicious meals, congregate during parties and get the family together for a relaxing dinner. But even though you might have all the best kitchen gadgets, your kitchen cabinets and kitchen counters might need replacing. Why Replace Them Anyway Perhaps your cabinets are too small or they do not match the rest of the kitchen, which is why you are choosing kitchen cabinets and counters. Before you rush out to buy new ones, there are a few things to think about. How many cabinets do you need .....
- Anchovy and Melon Salad RecipeThis anchovy and melon salad recipe is a simple and easy dish which tastes very good. The citrus and melon flavors go perfectly with the fish while the watercress sprigs make a pretty garnish. If you are low on time, why not have a go at this easy anchovy and melon salad recipe? Aromatic Healthy Melon Melon is so nice to use in a salad because it has a unique and very refreshing flavor. This simple anchovy and melon salad recipe is one of our more interesting starter recipes and it is especially nice to serve in the summer when you are looking for something refreshing. Some More Hot Content For You Authentic Scottsdale Stetson Salad Easy UK .....
- Seafood Stuffed SquidThis classic recipe for seafood stuffed squid combines shrimp, fish and squid to make a seafood-rich meal. You will need large squid for this. Each one is stuffed with shrimp, and fish and then you make a sauce using tomato, paprika, bread, wine and onion which goes over the squid. The sauce flavors the squid, adds moisture to the dish and also looks good on the plate when you serve the seafood stuffed squid. Cut the squid into slices to serve for the best-looking result. The filling for this seafood stuffed squid should match the amount of squid but if you have any leftover squid including the tentacles, you can cut it into rings and .....
- Easy Chinese Chicken Stir FryThis easy Chinese chicken stir fry is the simplest Chinese recipe ever, and once you make it you will certainly want to make it again and again. We are using chicken and vegetables, along with a flavorful sauce, and this makes a wonderful dinner served with rice, noodles or your favorite Asian side dish. You will need skinless, boneless chicken breast to make this easy Chinese chicken stir fry, along with vegetables (either snow peas and water chestnuts or carrots, or anything else you like, such as mushrooms, bamboo shoots, broccoli or bell pepper). The sauce for the easy Chinese chicken stir fry is up to you. I like to combine 2 .....
- Easy Recipe for Coq au VinCoq au vin is a wonderful French dish featuring chicken, bacon, mushrooms and red wine. Other typical ingredients in this dish include garlic, thyme and onion. Our easy recipe for coq au vin shows how to to prepare this wonderful French treat. If your mouth is watering already you are not alone. This combination of ingredients appeals to nearly every palate, offering both richness and gentle aromatic flavor. Harmonious Flavors Come Together The red wine and bacon work beautifully together to add a special rich taste to the finished easy recipe for coq au vin dish, and of course the chicken thighs offer plenty of juicy flavor of their own. .....
- Hot and Sour Soup – Chinese StyleHot and sour soup Chinese style is always good. It is sure to warm you up when you are feeling chilly, it offers a true Asian flavor in every sip, and it makes a lovely appetizer. There are different styles of hot and sour soup recipes to choose from, ranging from Chinese to Thai, from mild and aromatic to fiery hot. I love them all, or at least I love trying them all. Sometimes they are just that little bit too spicy for me! The good thing about making your own versions of hot and sour soup Chinese style though are that you can add as little or as much spice as you like. The following hot and sour soup Chinese style recipe makes a delicious .....
- Easy Pasta Salad with Parmesan CheesePasta salad is always a winning dish. It is cheap to make, you can use leftover cooked pasta or cook some in about 10 minutes, and there are all kinds of flavors you can add to this easy pasta salad with parmesan cheese. In this recipe we are keeping with the Italian theme (although you might like to look at our Indian pasta salad for a wonderful fusion idea!) by incorporating parmesan cheese and sun-dried tomatoes. Dressing Tweaks Although the tangy red wine vinegar dressing is good, sometimes I prefer to just use mayo for a super-simple dressing which boasts a lovely creaminess everyone is going to love. You can add other flavors to the .....
- Chicken Fajitas RecipeHere in this excellent chicken fajitas recipe, we are pairing spiced chicken with delicious veggies, soft tortillas and whichever condiments you want to add. It makes a lovely dinner for any occasion. Although a lot of people assume fajitas are Mexican they are actually Tex-Mex. The word ‘fajita’ refers to barbequed meat which is served on a tortilla. Onions and bell peppers usually feature in these recipes, along with lettuce, sour cream, salsa or pico de gallo, tomato, and/or guacamole. Skirt steak is the original meat used to make a chicken fajitas recipe, and this tough cut of beef which is amazing when slow cooked has soared .....