Easy Spaghetti Bolognese Sauce
This easy spaghetti Bolognese sauce is so good. Once you have made it you will never want to use a jar of spaghetti sauce again! Making your own is always best and this recipe is so easy as well. Featuring ground beef and red wine for a full flavor, this easy spaghetti Bolognese sauce also includes garlic sausage or bacon, as well as garlic and mushrooms, for a gourmet flavor.
In fact this easy spaghetti Bolognese sauce would be special enough to serve at a dinner party. Everyone loves Italian food and serve this over fresh spaghetti with a sprig of green basil on top for a beautiful meal. Serve a glass of Italian red wine on the side to add to the Mediterranean feel of the meal, and perhaps offer some tiramisu for dessert just to make the meal even more memorable.
See How Easy It Is
Most of this easy spaghetti Bolognese sauce recipe is just a question of adding the ingredients to a dish and pressing ‘cook’ on the microwave. That is honestly how easy it is. Once this is cooking in there, put on a pot of pasta and then serve everything together, with some freshly grated parmesan for sprinkling over the top. Yum!
Easy Spaghetti Bolognese Sauce: How to Cook It
This easy spaghetti Bolognese sauce is made in the microwave for the sake of convenience. If you do want to cook it on the stove, you can. The cooking time will be about the same but there will be more stirring and watching to make sure it doesn’t stick or dry out.
- 1 diced onion
- 1 crushed clove garlic
- 1 diced green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3½ oz (100g) sliced mushrooms
- ½ lb (225g) lean ground beef
- 3 fl oz (100ml) red wine
- 1 tablespoon mixed dried herbs
- 3½ oz (100g) diced garlic sausage or bacon
- 14 oz (400g) can chopped tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons tomato concentrate
- Salt and pepper
- Mix the onion, garlic, pepper and oil in a bowl.
- Microwave on ‘high’ for 2 minutes or until the onion is soft.
- Stir in the other ingredients.
- Cover and cook on ‘high’ for 10 minutes.
- Then cook on ‘medium’ for 15-20 minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
- Serve over cooked spaghetti or any kind of cooked pasta.
Some More Hot Content For You
- Japanese Scallop Soup with Snow PeasLight and aromatic, this Japanese scallop soup recipe is easy to make and makes a lovely appetizer, lunch or light evening meal. It can be made very quickly using whichever veggies you happen to have. The base of the Japanese scallop soup is chicken or vegetable stock and miso, then there are udon noodles and scallops in there too. You will be wowed by this recipe and want to make it again and again, because the flavor is so good. What are Udon Noodles? Have you tried udon noodles before? They are white, thick and a little chewy. Wheat-based, udon noodles are one of my favorite Japanese exports. You can get them fresh from the refrigerated .....
- Salmon in Mustard Cream SauceSalmon is a powerhouse of nutrition. This salmon in mustard cream sauce recipe is just one idea for incorporating this juicy fish into a recipe. Wild-caught salmon boasts sweetness as well as a fatty touch which balances things out beautifully for the perfect mouth-feel. This would be beautiful with any kind of potatoes – mashed, boiled (with dill weed!) or crispy and roasted, along with your favorite green vegetable. Broccoli, zucchini (courgette) and green beans are definite contenders. Personally I love grilled green asparagus, so consider that as well. If you want to double up on the sauce it would make a fine vegetarian dip for .....
- Top Tips for Gorgeous FoodStarters are supposed to make people want to tuck into them, so choosing a nice garnish as well as the best recipes is important. Learn some top tips for gorgeous food and find out how to present the most gorgeous looking dishes imaginable. You can even serve something basic like raw broccoli and carrot pieces with a dip in style. Make sure you only use perfect crudites and make them all the same size. Present the dip in a nice bowl and arrange the crudites around the outside. You can make any meal look good, even if it is something quite plain and not colorful. That’s what tips for gorgeous food are all about. Take meatballs for .....
- How to Create Your Own Curry RecipeThis is a 4-step guide to making curry, and you can make it as mild or as spicy as you wish. Follow the steps learning how to create your own curry recipe and you will end up with the most delicious dish. There is nothing to worry about when making such a dish and it is best to get creative. So read through this to find out the 4 stages of curry making, then get yourself into the kitchen and prepare something wonderful – no need to follow any recipe to the letter! Step 1 in this how to create your own curry guide is all about softening any dense ingredients which will take a long time to tenderize. If you are using tough cuts of meat .....
- Summer Fruits Ice TeaThis lovely summer fruits ice tea combines tea, honey and fruit with mint leaves. The result is refreshing and delicious. If you wish to make an alcoholic version, add a splash of Cointreau, Limoncello, Chambord or fruit brandy to the drink. If you are doing this and there are kids around, don’t forget to mark the pitcher so you know it’s for the grownup only. This tasty drink is tasty, refreshing and free from additives. A lot of commercial teas contain lots of added sugar, as well as artificial colors and flavorings, and those are all things we could happily do without. Feel free to tinker with the following recipe. Try adding .....
- Anchovy and Melon Salad RecipeThis anchovy and melon salad recipe is a simple and easy dish which tastes very good. The citrus and melon flavors go perfectly with the fish while the watercress sprigs make a pretty garnish. If you are low on time, why not have a go at this easy anchovy and melon salad recipe? Aromatic Healthy Melon Melon is so nice to use in a salad because it has a unique and very refreshing flavor. This simple anchovy and melon salad recipe is one of our more interesting starter recipes and it is especially nice to serve in the summer when you are looking for something refreshing......
- Braised Lamb Shanks in Red Wine SauceI fell in love with lamb shanks the first time I ever tried them. They are so tasty, so juicy and the flavor is amazing. Lamb shanks are best slow cooked and, although you can do them in the oven, a crockpot or Dutch oven will be your very best friend in the kitchen if you want really great results from this braised lamb shanks in red wine sauce recipe. One lamb shank per person is enough, and they go really well with mashed potatoes and vegetables (maybe red cabbage, asparagus or carrots) along with your choice of sauce. I like to make lamb shanks in the crockpot and then either spoon the sauce directly over the meat, or else reduce it in a .....
- The Best Casserole Dishes to BuyAlthough it can be nice to have casseroles in many shapes, sizes and colors, that is not always practical. That is, unless you have a huge budget and a lot of storage spare. Instead it makes more sense to figure out what type of casserole you need, the brand you prefer, and the size and shape you want. Also consider the material the dish is going to be made of. Then you can get the best casserole dishes for your household. You might want to start off with one casserole dish, or you might like to invest in a set. Perhaps your favorite casserole broke and you are shopping for a replacement, in which case you will find you have more choice .....
- Perfect Cheese FondueCheese fondue is an amazing dish made with melted cheeses and other ingredients, and served with chunks of bread for dipping. Making fondue is really simple, and largely just a matter of adding your ingredients to a fondue dish and letting them melt and blend. Some fondue sets use a flame while others are electric. You can also get different kinds, so if you like to make chocolate fondue or meat fondue, you might like to collect the fondue kits, since the thick earthenware cheese fondue bowl isn’t the one needed to make meat or chocolate fondue. Our recipe for cheese fondue is very simple to make and you will love the authentic cheese .....
- Hot Cherry Pit Pillow ReviewI love my hot cherry pit pillow and use it all the time. A couple of weeks ago I slept in a strange position on a flight and ended up with not only a crick in my neck but also really stiff shoulders. I remembered I had given my mother a hot cherry pit pillow for her birthday a year back and thought something warm on my shoulders would feel nice. It’s hard to keep a hot water bottle in that position but a long, thin shaped pillow would be perfect, so I placed an order and it came the following day. I was very excited to open it, heat it up and enjoy the wonderful feeling!.....