Easy Spaghetti Bolognese Sauce
This easy spaghetti Bolognese sauce is so good. Once you have made it you will never want to use a jar of spaghetti sauce again! Making your own is always best and this recipe is so easy as well. Featuring ground beef and red wine for a full flavor, this easy spaghetti Bolognese sauce also includes garlic sausage or bacon, as well as garlic and mushrooms, for a gourmet flavor.
In fact this easy spaghetti Bolognese sauce would be special enough to serve at a dinner party. Everyone loves Italian food and serve this over fresh spaghetti with a sprig of green basil on top for a beautiful meal. Serve a glass of Italian red wine on the side to add to the Mediterranean feel of the meal, and perhaps offer some tiramisu for dessert just to make the meal even more memorable.
See How Easy It Is
Most of this easy spaghetti Bolognese sauce recipe is just a question of adding the ingredients to a dish and pressing ‘cook’ on the microwave. That is honestly how easy it is. Once this is cooking in there, put on a pot of pasta and then serve everything together, with some freshly grated parmesan for sprinkling over the top. Yum!
Easy Spaghetti Bolognese Sauce: How to Cook It
This easy spaghetti Bolognese sauce is made in the microwave for the sake of convenience. If you do want to cook it on the stove, you can. The cooking time will be about the same but there will be more stirring and watching to make sure it doesn’t stick or dry out.
- 1 diced onion
- 1 crushed clove garlic
- 1 diced green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3½ oz (100g) sliced mushrooms
- ½ lb (225g) lean ground beef
- 3 fl oz (100ml) red wine
- 1 tablespoon mixed dried herbs
- 3½ oz (100g) diced garlic sausage or bacon
- 14 oz (400g) can chopped tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons tomato concentrate
- Salt and pepper
- Mix the onion, garlic, pepper and oil in a bowl.
- Microwave on ‘high’ for 2 minutes or until the onion is soft.
- Stir in the other ingredients.
- Cover and cook on ‘high’ for 10 minutes.
- Then cook on ‘medium’ for 15-20 minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
- Serve over cooked spaghetti or any kind of cooked pasta.
Some More Hot Content For You
- Easy Salmon Patties with BreadcrumbsWhip up some of these easy salmon patties with breadcrumbs and you have a quick and easy evening meal for the whole family. I use canned salmon to make these easy salmon patties but you could use tuna instead or even crab. Just ensure it is drained well before incorporating with the other ingredients. Drain the salmon in a sieve and then combine it with a beaten egg, some onion and breadcrumbs, and that is all you need to add to make easy salmon patties with breadcrumbs. If you want to add extra ingredients though, go ahead and consider herbs, garlic, or anything else you wish to throw in there. I use a food processor to combine the .....
- Easy Tomato and Onion FocacciaFocaccia is a tasty Italian bread which complements all kinds of dishes. Although you can buy it from the bakery or grocery store, making your own easy tomato and onion focaccia loaf is worthwhile because let’s face it – you can’t beat freshly baked bread! And this one is certainly no exception. How to Serve Focaccia You can serve this easy tomato and onion focaccia as an appetizer, either alone or with dips like sour cream dip or onion dip, or else have it with your main dish. If you are having beef, chicken or similar in a sauce, focaccia bread can be used to scoop up every last drop of those yummy meat juices, making it .....
- Finding the Best Blue Kitchen AccessoriesBlue kitchen accessories have become a popular way to enhance your kitchen and make it look and feel appealing, a room you want to spend more time in. As people have begun to be more adventurous with their color schemes, blue is a popular addition to every kitchen although you do need to ensure that the shade of blue that you use is neither too pale nor too dark. Your kitchen will be a room in which you spend many hours throughout the day so it definitely needs to be inviting and never have a ‘cold’ feel. You can get the perfect balance with blue kitchen accessories rather than having everything blue in that room. Accessorizing .....
- How to Poach an Egg like a ProPerfect poached eggs are a tasty idea for breakfast, perhaps with buttered toast and some bacon or sausage. They can also be served as a garnish or side dish with meat. You might be wondering how to poach an egg like a pro in the microwave, how long to poach eggs or even how long to poach quail eggs since they are so much smaller. The most typical way to poach an egg is in a pan of water on the stove, although we are going to look at microwave poaching as well. Bring a pan of water to a boil and add a pinch of sea salt. Now crack an egg into a cup, then pour it into the water. Repeat with however many eggs you are poaching. They will start .....
- Easy Diabetic Chili RecipeI love chili con carne and find myself making it often, either as a tasty treat for myself or as a shared meal for my husband and I. I usually make a big batch of it so I can enjoy it for lunch the next day, and the next! My husband is diabetic, so I needed to find a tasty low carb diabetic chili recipe which would taste good and look appetizing, and that is when I came up with this one. The ingredients are nutritious and the flavor in this diabetic chili recipe is wonderful. You can tweak this diabetic chili recipe to your heart’s content, swapping the ground beef for chicken or pork, adding more spice (or less!) or swapping the .....
- Chili Squid with TomatoesThis chili squid with tomatoes recipe is for lovers of all things spicy, since chili is used plentifully. Chili and tomato goes well, which is good because the sauce is tomato-based. You could use fresh tomatoes for this but honestly the canned type are just as good here. The squid is stuffed with a mixture of egg, bread and cilantro. This is how you make this chili squid with tomatoes a success. The filling should be sticky but not too ‘wet’ so add the egg a little at a time. If it is not wet enough add extra egg to it. This is a very simple filling so you can appreciate the flavor of the squid without any of the ingredients .....
- Easy Tofu PhoPho is a delicious Vietnamese noodle soup made with rice noodles, broth, meat, seafood or a vegetarian alternative, and herbs. Beef and chicken are the most popular flavors but you can make a great vegetarian pho with tofu. This easy tofu pho is just gorgeous and you’ll love the flavors. This is a well-loved street food in Vietnam, and the Southern Vietnamese enjoy it for breakfast or lunch, while those in the north of the country have it at any time of the day or evening. History of Pho Soup This dish dates back to the early 1900s and refugees introduced it to the rest of the world after the Vietnam War. There is no proof of the .....
- Chicken Curry Indian Style RecipeThis chicken curry Indian style recipe is just what you need if you want to cheer yourself up on a chilly evening. The chicken and vegetables combine beautifully with the curry spices and the overall effect is fantastic. Serve this with white fluffy rice, naan bread or whatever your heart desires. In a restaurant you may request your curry mild, medium or spicy, and hope the chef’s version of ‘mild’ for example, is the same as yours! We have all been there, asking for a mild dish, and it arrives and blows your head off. Well, in this chicken curry Indian style recipe, it is up to you to add the spices, so you can choose how .....
- Cream Cheese Wonton Ideas and Chinese Dumplings and Soft WontonsThe most important part of your cabbage soup is, of course, the cabbage. You can get cabbage year-round and this vegetable weighs between one and seven pounds. Choose a cabbage with a big, compact head, and tender green leaves which do not show insect damage or holes. Fresh cabbage has plenty of outer leaves and greengrocers peel these off as the cabbage ages. Consider cream cheese wonton ideas. Cream cheese goes with cabbage really well (and seafood too!) Check the bottom of the cabbage before buying it, to check the leaves are not coming off the stem. If they are, that means the cabbage is old. Savoy cabbages are lighter for their size .....
- How to Make an English BreakfastAn English breakfast, often known as a full breakfast in England, is a breakfast meal which usually includes back bacon, fried, scrambled or poached eggs, sausages, and sometimes tomatoes, mushrooms, hash browns (yes they’re American not English, but popular these days!), black pudding, baked beans, toast or fried bread, and tea or coffee. Want to know how to make an English breakfast yourself? Read on for some tips. Bubble and squeak (mashed potatoes and cooked vegetables mashed together and fried) sometimes feature, while in the North you might get fried or broiled oatcakes instead of fried bread or toast. How to Make an English .....