Best Beer Brewing Systems
Brewing systems come in different shapes and sizes, so you can choose whatever of the best beer brewing systems is best for you. This device will allow you to make your own beer or other drinks at home without having to lift heavy brew kettles.
You can choose from beer, wine, cider, mead, and other drinks using the process of fermentation. You can make non-alcoholic or alcoholic drinks with these systems.
It’s Legal, Right?
Well, the legality of home brewing does vary from place to place, although it has been done in various places all over the globe for over 7000 years.
If you fancy making your own beer, why not have a look at some of the best beer brewing systems for sale on places like Amazon or eBay? Making your own drinks from scratch is fun and your friends will be sure to visit you to test out your delicious homemade produce.
Mr. Beer Premium Gold Edition Beer Kit
Make beer in the comfort of your own home with this top-rated set. The love of your life is going to love this! Receiving plenty of high ratings on Amazon, this kit is ideal for any beer lover and one of the best beer brewing systems to choose.
You get a 2 gallon fermenting keg, 8 bottles with labels and screw caps, instructions and 2 types of beer. In fact, you will have everything you need to brew some great beer, even if you’ve never tried anything like this before. Making your own drinks is a lot of fun!
Mr Beer Kit, on Amazon
Making Beer at Home
Home brewing can be cheaper than purchasing beverages and it also means you can prepare your recipes according to your taste. Share your delicious home-brewed drinks with friends or family, or enter ‘craft brewing’ contests.
The best-selling kits for 2013 come in various types and a homebrew store might package various items together to make their own kits.
All-grain sets do not usually come with such in-depth instructions as other types, so these are for people who are familiar with the process already. Once you are used to preparing the beverages, you can design your own recipes instead of buying the best beer brewing systems and kits.
An all-grain kit will come with hops and grain, and perhaps also yeast. You will also get full instructions. Malt extract comes with some kits, instead of grain, and this gives the beer a different character.
Oktoberfest Beer Brewing Kit, on Amazon
Pre-Hopped Malt Extract Kits
A kit with pre-hopped malt extract simplifies the whole process because you do not have to boil the mixture or add various hops at different times. It is up to you which type to go for, although a complete beginner might wish to begin with a pre-hopped malt kit or an all-grain kit.
Different Types of Beer
Beer is recorded as being the oldest alcoholic beverage in the world and dates back to the Egyptian times. There are many different types of beer, and it remains the favorite beverage for many people searching for a refreshing drink.
Over the years there have been several different types of this drink brewed, resulting in a vast array of choice. There is plenty of choice with the best beer brewing systems and something for everyone.
Beer Styles – What is There for You to Enjoy?
There are several different factors that can affect the style of beer that you prefer to drink, including the aroma, color and flavor. Different countries have invented their own distinctive brews, and beer enthusiasts enjoy sampling the vast choice on offer.
There are two distinct styles, which include ales and lagers.
What is Ale?
Ales use top fermenting yeast, which helps to develop into a stronger, darker, fuller beer that traditionally older generations enjoy. The ale is fermented at a far higher temperature and takes less time to produce.
Often ales are considered to have a distinctive nutty or fruity flavor, which makes them popular to drink throughout the winter months.
There are several different types which are darker, and fuller in flavor, and these can be served at room temperature. These include Porter, which is an extremely dark beer that comprises 3 different ales mixed together. The distinctive, full aroma and rich body are created by roasting malt barley.
How About Stout?
Stout is another dark popular beer, which derives from porter, and is often black in color. The world famous Irish stout, Guinness, is incredibly popular, and people love the full flavor that it offers. The deep, dark beverage is topped with a creamy head and is served everywhere throughout Ireland. Consider making your own stout with the best beer brewing systems.
Lagers are brewed with bottom-fermenting yeast and are lighter than other varieties. The cooler temperatures that are used during the fermentation process will cause the larger to take longer to produce.
The flavor and color of this one is lighter, and more refreshing than ale and is often enjoyed in the summer months.
The fresh, crisp flavor of the lager is often considered to be its strongest point and is why thousands of people every year enjoy a glass of lager. The alcohol content does vary with this one, and there are low- and non-alcoholic varieties available.
Lager must be served cold to achieve the full potential and the best flavor.
Whether you happen to prefer lager, ales or stout, beer is here to stay as tastes remain the same and as the popularity continues to grow.
Some More Hot Content For You
- Stuffed Mini Peppers with Goat CheeseThese stuffed mini peppers with goat cheese make an incredible appetizer and my husband and I both love them. Where we live we can buy them in different varieties – some are sweet while others are spicy. One store uses the pointy end of spicy chilies as their ‘mini’ peppers while others use mini sweet peppers, mostly red but sometimes green or yellow. Green is more savory while yellow (and orange to a lesser extent) is sweeter. Whichever peppers you use in this stuffed mini peppers with goat cheese recipe, the flavor of these little bites is going to be fantastic. See what they sell in your local food market and decide .....
- Tasty Tuna Fishcake RecipeIf you are looking for an easy tuna fishcake recipe, this one is simple to make and very tasty. The sweet potatoes add a Caribbean flavor and the canned tuna works very well in this fishcake recipe. For fish cakes tuna is always a good choice because it is tasty. Canned tuna is better than fresh tuna for fish cake recipes because it is more moist. Fresh or Canned Fish for a Tuna Fishcake Recipe? Salmon is often used to make fishcakes, both the fresh kind and the canned kind, but tuna is also popular. When making fishcakes it is usually better to use either leftover cooked fish (if it needs to be used up) or canned fish. Save the fresh filets .....
- Bamboo Shoot and Pork WontonHere we are looking at making bamboo shoot and pork wonton. Pork and shrimp might sound like a strange combination but as wonton fans everywhere know, it is a magical mixture! Add bamboo shoots, green onions and a few other choice ingredients and you have wonton soup to die for. These wontons are meaty, fish and full-flavored. If you use water, then you will get soft wontons. Wontons are boiled in liquid when you want them to be soft and fried when you want a crispy finish. Another way to get a soft finish is to steam the wontons. This bamboo shoot and pork wonton recipe is easy to make and even if you’re new to wonton making you will .....
- How to Griddle Chicken BreastThe griddle is a fantastic tool which I often use in the kitchen for cooking not only chicken but steak, fish and vegetables too. You need less fat than if you were to shallow fry or saute, and can expect attractive griddle marks, either lines or crisscross, depending how you turn the chicken while it is cooking. Learning how to griddle chicken breast is so easy and worthwhile. A nice cast iron griddle pan is a worthwhile investment, and since you can cook all kinds of meat, poultry, seafood, vegetables, and even some kinds of cheese (like halloumi) in there, you will find yourself using it frequently. Griddled Chicken Breast Uses One of the .....
- Alpine and German Weather HousesFirst things first… what on Earth is a weather house and why would you use German weather houses? Well, a weather house is a little house in the shape of a Swiss or German chalet, and it is used to indicate the weather. Usually there are 2 side-by-side doors, with a girl in the left one and a boy in the right one. If the weather is supposed to be dry and sunny the girl comes out. If it’s going to be rainy the boy comes out. The boy/girl might be young or they might be man/woman figures depending on the design of the weather house itself. Alpine and German weather houses are all different so you can choose exactly what you prefer. .....
- Easy Spaghetti CarbonaraThis is a classic Italian dish made with spaghetti, bacon and eggs. There are different variations – some people add cream or cream cheese, some will add parsley or another herb, and others will use whole wheat spaghetti over white spaghetti. However you prefer it, an easy spaghetti carbonara recipe is well worth adding to your culinary repertoire. The following recipe is really simple, even if you are a newbie in the kitchen, and the flavor is amazing. This is good served with mixed salad leaves dressed with vinaigrette. Learning how to make spaghetti carbonara is a great idea if you want to serve something impressive but only have 2 .....
- Delicious Curried Deviled EggsDeviled eggs make a nice dish before any main course or you can serve them at a buffet or party. Curried deviled eggs are especially nice and the curry flavor goes really well with the egg taste. You can add a bit of sweet relish or minced sun-dried tomatoes too if you want to. You might also want to add a couple of drops of Tabasco sauce or a bit of Dijon mustard to spice this deviled eggs recipe up. If you prefer plain deviled eggs, just leave out the curry powder and green onions. Most people will prefer the eggs slightly curried though. More Tips for Curried Deviled Eggs If you don’t have a piping bag to pipe the egg yolk filling .....
- Spanakopita Greek Spinach PieThis amazing Greek dish is famed not only in Greece but anywhere in the world there are Greek people or Greek restaurants. I personally love Spanakopita Greek spinach pie and one slice is never enough! The joy of Spanakopita Greek spinach pie is that it is made with phyllo pastry. Adding melted butter between the pastry layers makes it really flaky and tasty. The filling is spinach, egg, 2 kinds of cheese, onion and parsley, and the flavor is simply amazing. You can either make triangular servings or one large Spanakopita Greek spinach pie which is cut into slices. The method is the same but the large pie will take about twice the time to .....
- Strawberry Apple SmoothieThis wonderful strawberry apple smoothie recipe makes the most amazing smoothie. If you are in the mood for something cool, fruity and reminiscent of the summer then go ahead and make this. It only takes a few minutes and the flavor is amazing. The texture of our strawberry apple smoothie is not too thick or too thin but just right, so you can use a straw if you want. Frozen strawberries are always found in the bottom drawer of my freezer. Not only are they handy to thaw and add to yogurt or whiz up with cream sugar to make mousse, but they are cheaper than fresh strawberries. I save the fresh ones to enjoy with Greek yogurt as a dessert or .....
- How to Prepare a Cheese BoardA cheese board or cheese platter is always a popular sight at the table, whether served as a starter or after the meal. There are no hard and fast rules about setting up a cheese platter but we offer you some tips about putting together a tasty selection of cheeses. Learn how to prepare a cheese board and you will be able to rustle up this snack, appetizer or dessert alternative anytime the mood strikes. Choosing the Cheeses Aim for diversity in appearance, flavor and style. You might want to offer a hard cheese, a soft cheese and a blue cheese for example. Or you can serve three semi hard cheeses which are similar in texture but offer .....