Amethyst Engagement Rings | 10 of the Most Beautiful
Amethyst is a beautiful stone and a great choice for an engagement ring. I’ve found 10 stunning amethyst engagement rings which you are free to drool over! Not everyone wants a classic diamond solitaire. Some women prefer something more unique, which resonates with their personality more than a classic diamond.
If you find amethyst magical, mystical or just beautiful consider amethyst engagement ring ideas and see which style resonates with what you personally love. Amethyst is usually a purple color but you can also get a green variety which is even more unusual.
You can pair amethyst with white, yellow or rose gold, or even silver or another metal if you prefer that, choose from an amethyst solitaire or something else. Many other semi-precious and precious gems pair nicely with amethyst and you can find all kinds of settings. There is literally something for everybody when it comes to amethyst engagement rings.
Being drawn to amethyst is something a lot of us can appreciate, because this gorgeous purple stone is so beautiful. Choose an amethyst engagement ring and let this wonderful piece take pride of place on your finger. Are you shopping for your potential fiancee? She can’t fail to be flattered and pleased with this exquisite choice.
Amethyst and Diamond Halo Engagement Ring
First of all, take a look at this beautiful ring. I like so many of them but this is the one I keep coming back to. This amethyst engagement ring is surrounded by a genuine diamond halo. This amethyst and diamond halo engagement ring would look beautiful on any finger and it suits all skin tones.
Made of platinum and boasting a 0.9 carat amethyst, this ring also has 18 sparkling diamonds around the main stone. This one would suit a woman with classic tastes. The diamonds showcase the beauty of the amethyst without detracting from the perfect beauty of the main stone.
Rose Gold Amethyst and Diamond Engagement Ring
Whether you like rose gold, yellow gold or white gold amethyst engagement rings, this amethyst looks beautiful in any of them. You can choose any of those metals, but the rose gold is popular because it has a nice warmth to it. Along the 10 karat rose gold and 6.7mm amethyst, this ring has 5 natural round-cut diamonds on each shoulder.
Propose to the woman you love with this gorgeous rose gold amethyst and diamond engagement ring and she will be delighted to let this beauty grace her fourth finger. The diamonds along each shoulder number five per side and add a classic touch to this exquisite amethyst engagement ring. These are real diamonds too so you can expect a gorgeous sparkle with every movement of the finger.
Heart-Shaped Amethyst Engagement Ring
Express your love with a heart-shaped amethyst engagement ring. This is such a special choice. The heart-shaped amethyst is set in 10 karat gold and the stone is surrounded by 20 diamonds for ultimate bling and sparkle. How can you go wrong with a beautiful heart-shaped stone?
This particular model of ring is not only available in amethyst but you can get London topaz, aquamarine or chrome-diopside if you prefer something a little different. Each of those would be a beautiful choice, but there is just something extra special about the gorgeous purple color of amethyst. No wonder amethyst engagement rings are so sought after.
Simple White Gold Amethyst Ring
With a simple white gold amethyst ring, the eye is immediately drawn to the stunning stone. This sophisticated and elegant ring boasts a natural amethyst a little over 2 carats and a natural, untreated diamond on each side of the main stone. The stones are set in 10 karat white gold.
This ring would look beautiful worn on its own or on top of a simple white gold wedding band. The amethyst measures 8x8mm (just over 0.3-inch). You can choose from various styles of packaging depending on your taste, so you have everything you need to propose to your sweetheart with this beautiful white gold amethyst engagement ring.
Unusual Lotus Flower Engagement Ring
If you have a taste for the eye-catchingly unusual and you are looking for something a bit different, consider this beautiful lotus flower engagement ring. It’s one of the best amethyst engagement rings of all. White gold is only one option. With this ring, you can choose from rose gold, yellow gold or black gold, depending on preference.
The 8 petals of this lotus surround the amethyst in the center. For such a reasonable price, this ring really is a steal. It looks far more expensive. Amethyst might be a semi-precious stone rather than a precious one, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder and if you want something purple and gorgeous, look no further than this stunning example.
Pear Shaped Green Amethyst Ring
Did you know amethysts come in green as well as purple? Even though green ones are rarer, they are equally beautiful. The green is so light and delicate it makes a really stunning piece. Yes you can get amethyst engagement rings in green too! This pear shaped green engagement ring is really unusual. The teardrop can be worn point-up or point-down but point-up is perhaps the most classic option.
The total gem weight is 2.5 carats, made up of the green amethyst centerpiece and 62 tiny pave diamonds. The 12x8mm (almost 0.5 x 1/3-inch) amethyst sparkles in the light and really draws the eye. This February birthstone makes a really stunning jewelry piece and this ring is something that will make you smile every time you look at it.
Infinity Diamond Amethyst Engagement Ring
Pairing the classic and contemporary with the romantic and timelessly stylish, it’s fair to say that this infinity diamond amethyst engagement ring is a real eye-catcher. The gorgeous center stone is framed with conflict-free diamonds and smaller amethysts, drawing the eye to the center jewel.
There are 21 diamonds and 21 amethysts on each side, set pave-style into the white gold band. This piece of jewelry is twisted in style and deliciously unique. White gold looks stunning on any skin tone and anyone who loves amethyst is sure to adore this wonderful piece of jewelry.
Amethyst Ruby Engagement Ring
The beauty of amethyst pairs with stunning ruby and garnet to make this gorgeous ring which is also made with sterling silver and rhodium. The intertwining hearts in this amethyst ruby engagement ring are sweet and romantic and the design is beautiful. Using several different colors of stones on one ring is unusual too so if you’re a fan of choosing something different over a classic ring, this one could be a real winner for you.
The heart-shape has long been a symbol of love and romance and this ring will fit beautifully over a traditional plain white gold or yellow gold wedding band. In fact you could also give this one as a promise ring or eternity ring. It’s an unusual choice which is sure to flatter any finger. One of the prettiest amethyst engagement rings of all.
Classic Amethyst Halo Ring
With engagement rings, many people opt for a classic choice. Now that doesn’t always mean a diamond solitaire. These days there is more choice than ever when it comes to not only stones but settings and styles. This classic amethyst halo ring is truly stylish. Classic and timeless too.
The elegant ring, which is sophisticated and beautiful for any finger, is made in 10 karat white gold. The amethyst is a a cushion shape, and there is a total of 36 beautiful diamonds to showcase and frame the stunning amethyst. The diamonds are natural and untreated. The amethyst is also natural – not true of all amethyst engagement rings. This ring is so pretty and full of sparkle. Wave it under the sunlight or artificial lights and you will be dazzled by the sparkle it offers.
Amethyst Blue Diamond Ring
Unusual it is, beautiful it is, boring it is not! This amethyst ring pairs the gorgeous amethyst stone with blue diamonds for a stylish ring everyone is going to remark on. Sterling silver supports a natural amethyst as well as 10 natural round-cut blue diamonds. This amethyst blue diamond ring emphasizes individuality and a strong sense of style. A splash of bright color looks beautiful on any finger, as does sparkling bright sterling silver which is as durable as it is attractive.
This ring will sit flush against a white gold wedding band and/or a white gold eternity band, without any spaces between the rings. The fact it pairs romantic amethyst with unusual blue diamonds means it is really eye-catching and will look amazing on any finger.
Top 10 Amazing Facts about Amethyst
More Beautiful Jewelry Ideas
Some More Hot Content For You
- British Recipe for Shepherd’s PieA lot of people find this British recipe for shepherd’s pie perfect for the colder months, and I fall into that group. Really, is there anything more comforting or delicious than shepherd’s pie when the nights are getting cooler? Shepherd’s pie is often confused with cottage pie, but shepherd’s pie is made with ground lamb not ground beef. Think about it – shepherds have sheep not cows! If you want to use ground beef, then that’s also tasty but it’s technically cottage pie. Our British recipe for shepherd’s pie is made with lamb. We are making this in the British style, using bay leaves, thyme .....
- Summer Fruits Ice TeaThis lovely summer fruits ice tea combines tea, honey and fruit with mint leaves. The result is refreshing and delicious. If you wish to make an alcoholic version, add a splash of Cointreau, Limoncello, Chambord or fruit brandy to the drink. If you are doing this and there are kids around, don’t forget to mark the pitcher so you know it’s for the grownup only. This tasty drink is tasty, refreshing and free from additives. A lot of commercial teas contain lots of added sugar, as well as artificial colors and flavorings, and those are all things we could happily do without. Feel free to tinker with the following recipe. Try adding .....
- Oven Baked Turkey Burgers with FetaMaking a change from your usual burgers perhaps, these boast the lighter flavor of turkey. We are adding lemon and oregano for flavor, and stuffing the oven baked turkey burgers with feta cheese for a wonderful tang. The mint-cucumber dressing with these oven baked turkey burgers adds a Mediterranean touch, and you just need to combine equal parts of yogurt and grated cucumber to make it, adding in some fresh mint too. Oven baking these burgers is simple although you may pan-fry them if you prefer, or even pop them on the barbecue if it’s fired up already. If you wish to prepare the patties in advance you can just leave them in the .....
- 10 Minute CrackslawSay you are in a hurry and you want to make some of your favorite recipe but you only have 10 minutes to spare – what can you do? The answer is to make 10 minute crackslaw. Rather than cooking the meat and vegetables separately, you will be saving time by cooking everything together. I always used to make the dish the regular way, which meant frying the meat, draining it, cooking the vegetables, then adding the meat back in and the seasonings, but since fat is not ‘the enemy’ when low carb eating you don’t even have to drain the meat after browning it, although if you’re using high-fat ground meat you might .....
- Understanding Yeast Infection SymptomsYeast is present throughout your body at all times, and only becomes an issue when it begins to rapidly grow and you start to notice yeast infection symptoms. This fungus is something that everyone should be aware of, and understand the symptoms behind the infection. Once you understand the different symptoms, you can discover the solutions to this uncomfortable problem. Discovering the Different Forms You may be surprised to discover that vaginal yeast infections do vary and that there may only be a few similarities. This can make identifying yeast infection symptoms a little trickier. Each form of infection will need to be treated in a .....
- Sparkly Swarovski Cat CollarsSwarovski crystals are beautiful and if you are looking for an extra special collar for your feline friend then why not buy Swarovski cat collars? Costing less than you might imagine, these lovely collars will look gorgeous on your cat. I have tried a few different ones, although my favorite is the simple 10-diamonds on velvet style. My cat Cleo is black with flashes of gray in her fur, so I usually go with a bright color like pink or red. She’s 9 so she has had a few collars and she had her current one for a couple of years so far. Choosing Swarovski cat collars is not difficult. Just pick out something which you like and make sure .....
- Irish Lamb Stew Recipe with BaconWhen the cold months are here, nothing is as comforting as an Irish lamb stew recipe with bacon. There are different Irish stew recipes to choose from, but the main ingredients stay the same, and those are lamb, potatoes and carrots, as well as a delicious sauce/gravy. This Irish lamb stew recipe with bacon is nice served with a generous chunk of bread for sopping up all those wonderful juices. You can make a huge pot of it and let people ladle some into their bowls. Most of the family will want a second bowlful because this is such a tasty meal. Something great about traditional Irish stew is its simplicity. You do not need lots of .....
- Best Chicken Pumpkin Risotto RecipeThis is such a great recipe for the fall (or maybe you call it autumn, depending where you’re from) and the juicy chicken, sweet pumpkin, comforting rice, and other tasty flavors in here combine beautifully to make this gorgeous chicken pumpkin risotto. To make a flavor-packed risotto, stick to delicate, fragrant flavors, and you will experience this timeless Italian dish the way it was meant to be enjoyed. That Wonderful Risotto Texture To get the texture of the chicken pumpkin risotto just right, use risotto rice (arborio or carnaroli perhaps) and keep adding the liquid in small amounts, letting the rice absorb the liquid before .....
- Easy Spaghetti CarbonaraThis is a classic Italian dish made with spaghetti, bacon and eggs. There are different variations – some people add cream or cream cheese, some will add parsley or another herb, and others will use whole wheat spaghetti over white spaghetti. However you prefer it, an easy spaghetti carbonara recipe is well worth adding to your culinary repertoire. The following recipe is really simple, even if you are a newbie in the kitchen, and the flavor is amazing. This is good served with mixed salad leaves dressed with vinaigrette. Learning how to make spaghetti carbonara is a great idea if you want to serve something impressive but only have 2 .....
- Tuna Nicoise SaladThe classic French tuna nicoise salad is made with tuna, tomatoes, eggs, and nicoise olives. It can be served on a platter or on single plates. Some people like to serve it on a bed of salad leaves while others do not. You can use cooked or canned tuna. Perhaps you have had this before in a French restaurant, in which case it would have been made with ahi tuna (or canned tuna if it was a more casual setting). The following recipe shows you how to recreate this wonderfully balanced dish yourself. Optional Ingredients in Tuna Nicoise Salad Optional ingredients in tuna nicoise salad might include shallots, sweet red peppers and artichoke .....