Siberian Ice Diamond Jewelry
What is Siberian Ice diamond jewelry exactly, and where can you get some? Siberian Ice is a top quality diamond alternative which has recently begun to take the world by storm.
It is very hard like diamonds and can even scratch glass. This diamond alternative is also guaranteed for life. Basically, it is an alternative to real diamonds which is much closer to an actual diamond than other imitations (cubic zirconia, for example) and that is why so many women are going crazy for it.
They Look the Same
A Siberian Ice diamond has almost the same visual appearance as a true diamond and it is almost as durable too, making it very attractive to people with good taste who want the sparkle and fire of diamonds without the high price tag.
It is practically impossible to tell the difference between Siberian Ice diamond and a real diamond just by looking with the naked eye, which is why it is so appealing to jewelry lovers.
Siberian Ice is bright and flawless, just like a top quality natural diamond. Although Siberian Ice is a mere fraction of the cost of genuine diamonds, even a seasoned jeweler will need gemological testing equipment to spot the difference between Siberian Ice and genuine diamond.
Siberian ice diamond earring compared to genuine Royal Asscher diamond ring, pictured
Nobody except you need ever know the difference when you choose Siberian Ice diamond jewelry. Diamonds go up and down in price so you cannot invest in them and be sure they will maintain their worth.
If you want to spend a lot less on something which has all the beauty of a diamond but does not conjure up images of blood diamonds or slave laborers then choose this.
I have a diamond engagement ring (genuine Royal Asscher) but I also have some earrings made of Siberian Ice and to be honest the difference is very slight.
Side by side they’re both beautiful and they look surprisingly alike although one is worth more than 100 times the price of the other. That’s the wonderful thing about Siberian Ice diamond jewelry.
You can’t really beat Royal Asscher for quality but what’s wrong with imitation diamond earrings, especially when they look just like real diamonds? I wouldn’t want to wear real diamond earrings anyway in case I lost one! Well maybe I would but you know what I mean.
Something gorgeous and sparkly is beautiful regardless of what it’s made of and you would really have to squint at them to even make out they were different materials. The diamond seems to sparkle more in the sunlight or under certain types of fluorescent light but in other light conditions they really are identical.
Stunning Siberian Ice Diamond Earrings
Lab created diamonds such as Siberian Ice are visually identical to real diamonds but a fraction of the price.
What woman wouldn’t look beautiful wearing a classy pair of sparkling Siberian Ice diamond studs or how about a gorgeous ring or pendant?
At these prices you can afford to go to 4 carats. 4 carat real diamond earrings would cost you over $60,000 and remember, you need special equipment to tell the difference. And imagine if you mislaid one!
There have been simulated diamonds around for years but nothing has been as amazing as Siberian Ice diamonds before.
These stones are created in Russia, before being imported into Belgium, one of the world’s biggest manufacturer and distributors of genuine diamonds.
They are then hand-cut and polished to GIA standards, in the same way as a regular diamond is. These superior polishing and cutting techniques give the Siberian Ice a colorless, flawless appearance, and yes – they really are a masterpiece and a prime example of Siberian Ice diamond jewelry.
Siberian Ice will cut glass, just like a genuine diamond, and it rates an impressive 8.5 out of 10 on the hardness scale.
This gives them a fire which other simulated diamonds don’t possess. Siberian Ice does not look like Cubic Zirconia but instead like a diamond, and it also shares a lot of the same characteristics.
Siberian Ice jewelry usually comes with a lifetime guarantee against chipping, scratching, fading, discoloring or clouding.
Imitation Diamonds – Are They for You?
Imitation diamonds are often a hot topic of conversation and, whether you love or hate them, they are here to stay.
Some people feel that imitation diamonds remove the uniqueness, and sparkle from the precious stone and others feel that it allows everyone to enjoy this gem. Before purchasing any diamond, you need to consider why you want the piece, and how large your budget is for the stone.
Understanding the Different Diamonds
Diamonds are a very popular gem stone, with people all over the world enjoying the different pieces that are on offer. As the popularity of this precious stone has increased, the need for more affordable options has arisen. This is why there is now a growing market for imitation diamonds, so you ought to consider both options.
Using the term ‘fake’ is often considered to be over the top, which is why retailers prefer the term imitation. As with everything that is not quite real, as long as you understand what you are purchasing, this is a fantastic way of purchasing what you love. Imitation diamonds have allowed average people with smaller budgets to enjoy the timeless elegance and beauty of diamonds.
Siberian Ice Diamond Jewelry: Pendants
There is no reason why someone with a low income cannot afford to purchase a beautiful imitation diamond. This is why these stones are so popular, as no one will know that it cost you a fraction of the price, unless you choose to tell them that the stone is imitation. If your budget is larger, and you prefer real diamonds, there are plenty to choose from.
Individual Choice is Often the Deciding Factor
When purchasing anything it is often down to you what the final decision will be, when the time comes to paying out for the item. If you only want the real diamonds, and can comfortably afford this precious stone, there is no reason not to have what you want.
Siberian Ice Diamond Jewelry: Rings
An engagement ring doesn’t have to break the bank, especially when Siberian Ice rings are just as beautiful as the real thing, and nobody will know anyway. Take a look at these. Even the larger carat ones are affordable.
However, if you like the style and price of the imitation diamond and the money you save can go towards other things, there is no harm in choosing these and will will have something identical to the naked eye which cost you far less, and which you can replace more easily should the piece ever be lost or stolen.
How to Choose an Engagement Ring
Some More Hot Content For You
- Creamy Potato Salad with BaconPotato salad is always good but add bacon and you have a really mouthwatering side dish. The following creamy potato salad with bacon is a recipe which is very simple to make; the potato salad will keep for a few days once prepared. Serve it chilled or room temperature. Some people even like it served warm, as soon as it is made. Use boiling potatoes to make potato salad, not mashing potatoes which tend to disintegrate too easily. The choice of dressing is up to you. While a lot of people just use their favorite mayonnaise, you might prefer another kind of creamy dressing for this creamy potato salad with bacon, else you can use half mayo .....
- Steamed Vegetable WontonsSteaming wontons is one of the very best ways to cook them because you do not have to cook them in oil or fat, and steaming them means the wonton wrapper will be lovely and soft. Steamed vegetable wontons can be added to wonton soup or served as they are, with a flavorful dipping sauce, as an appetizer, snack or side dish. The following recipe for steamed vegetable wontons shows you how to make a tasty wonton filling with various veggies, as well as some soy sauce for a simple yet mouthwatering flavor. The vegetables are cooked briefly with the soy sauce, then this mixture goes into the wonton skins and the wontons are steamed until they are .....
- Blue Cheese Stuffed Venison BurgersIf you are in the mood for a change from your usual homemade burger recipes, why not consider a venison burger recipe instead? These blue cheese stuffed venison burgers are very special indeed. Venison is very lean which means it is best to add some fat to the patties. This ensures they will come out juicy and succulent instead of dry. Some people add bacon trimmings to their blue cheese stuffed venison burgers while others will ask their butcher for any pork fat they don’t need (they might give it to you free!) Venison is very tasty and doesn’t need to be seasoned a lot. A little salt and black pepper along with the meat (and .....
- New Year’s Eve DumplingsIt is traditional for Northern Chinese families to spend New Year’s Eve making batches of jiaozi dumplings. They start to eat the dumplings after midnight and one lucky member of the family might find a coin inside their dumpling. This is similar to the British traditional of hiding a coin in the Christmas pudding. Yes, New Year’s Eve dumplings are really popular in China and a big part of the celebrations. New Year’s Eve Dumplings: Dumpling Soup Tips Wonton soup, or dumpling soup, dates back as far as the 7th century in China. These Chinese introduced these stuffed dumplings to Japan and actually the Japanese word .....
- How to Make Vegetable QuicheFew things are as delicious as a good vegetarian quiche, and learning how to make vegetable quiche is something that any home cook can do with ease. You can include as few or as many veggies as you like, and choose from various types of crusts and fillings, to make your vegetarian quiche recipe perfect for your palate. Once you discover how to make quiche you will want to experiment with diverse crusts and fillings. Not only will you love the resulting quiche but your family are sure to love it too. Quiche is a healthy option, boasting the protein from eggs, the nutrients in the veggies, and it is also really filling and will keep you .....
- British Beef and Ale PieThis British beef and ale pie is a gorgeous recipe and it makes a filling lunch or evening meal, served with plenty of mashed potatoes, carrots and peas or carrots on the side. We are using shortcrust pastry here which is sturdy rather than flaky, along with braising or stewing steak. The flavors inside come from Worcestershire sauce, tomato, ale or stout and beef stock. Start with Great Pastry Although you can make your own shortcrust pastry for this British beef and ale pie if you want to, it is much quicker and easier to use readymade shortcrust pastry, and it tastes about the same too. You will be lining the pie dishes with pastry, .....
- Colourful Tuscan Bread SaladThis Tuscan bread salad is a wonderful summer starter recipe because there is no cooking involved. It is best to make this colourful Tuscan bread starter using Italian bread but you can use another type if you have some to use up. Sourdough bread, pita bread and wholemeal bread all work well. Tuscan Bread Salad: Preparing the Bread Tear the bread up to make big chunks or shred it like breadcrumbs, whichever you prefer. You can get creative with this easy salad recipe and add your own touches to it. This is a bread salad not a crouton salad so you don’t need to fry or toast the bread. This vegetarian starter recipe is called .....
- Quick Thai Green Curry with ChickenThai curries are fragrant and aromatic, and this quick Thai green curry with chicken is no exception. Even though it can be on the table in under half an hour, the flavor is authentic and wonderful. You are not going to be missing anything by making a speedy curry over one that has to be cooked for longer, or takes longer to make. Quick Thai Green Curry with Chicken: Such Great Flavors The following quick Thai green curry with chicken dish is based on chicken breasts and green curry paste, and it also features garlic, ginger and lime juice for aromatic flavor, mushrooms and mushroom soup. Although Thai curry is usually made with coconut .....
- Crockpot Coffee Braised Beef RoastCoffee might sound like a strange ingredient to combine with beef, but it does lend this crockpot coffee braised beef dish a very rich and tasty flavor which complements the meaty beef taste. This recipe can be made in the crockpot and you don’t need many ingredients for it. To make this crockpot coffee braised beef you will need a boneless beef chuck roast weighing about 3 pounds, or slightly over, along with coffee and garlic. Throw in some water, cornstarch, salt and pepper, and those are the only ingredients you need. Just add your crockpot coffee braised beef ingredients to the crockpot then you can use the cooking liquid to make .....
- Creamy Salmon Pate Stuffed EggsHow pretty do these salmon pate stuffed eggs look? This recipe takes deviled eggs to the next level, by combining the egg yolk with salmon, lemon and creamy ingredients to make a pale pink, delicious-tasting appetizer. One or two egg halves per person is a good estimate although some people won’t be able to stop munching on these lovely little snacks. There are different ways to prepare these salmon pate stuffed eggs. You can make them the traditional way by slicing the eggs in half lengthwise or you could remove a wedge from the top (like in the picture) for a different look. How to Add the Salmon Pate Stuffed Eggs Filling The salmon .....