Friends: The Complete Series Collection
Friends is one of the most successful TV sitcoms ever and it’s won a lot of awards. If you loved Friends when it was on TV you might be thinking about buying Friends the Complete Series so you can enjoy these great episodes all over again.
If you have never seen the show you don’t know what you’ve missed! If you did watch it then you’re probably smiling right now, remembering some of the classic episodes.
Who Created Friends?
The show was created by David Crane and Marta Kauffman, and it aired on NBC from September 22, 1994 through to May 6, 2004.
What’s Friends the Complete Series About?
The show is about a group of friends living in Manhattan. 51.1 Americans watched the series finale (that was episode 236) on May 6, 2004, making it the 4th most watched series finale in TV history and the most watched episode of the entire decade.
Why Friends is Such a Funny Show
Just why does it keep those laughs coming and coming? Friends remains one of the best TV sitcoms to be created and have won numerous awards for both the characters and story lines.
The story is based around a group of friends living in Manhattan, and as their live unfold, you will soon discover they are addictive. David Crane and Marta Kauffman are the brains behind this sitcom which aired in September 1994.
The show was such a huge success that when the final episode was aired, 51.1 Americans tuned in to see the Friends finale. The huge cultural impact that the show created is still present today, and episodes are repeated all over the world. The six main characters that were featured were brilliant and brought the show to life with their day-to-day antics and dramas.
Friends the Complete Series – Friends Boxed Set – Every Episode Ever
Many people debate why Friends is such a funny show, but once you watch an episode, you will understand why the series was so popular.
The characters had a unique connection with each other as well as the live audience.
In the first series, the distinctive story lines were created ensuring that people were captivated by the unusual lives of the six Friends.
If you were a fan of the series, you would have watched the final episodes where the Friends said goodbye and moved on with their lives.
Whether you remember this show from the first time around and just want to take another look, or if you are new to Friends or only saw a few episodes, getting this boxed set will allow you to enjoy this iconic TV series. I recommend you invite some of your own friends over and get the drinks and snacks in. Once you start watching it is hard to stop!
Friends the Complete Series: Relatable Characters and Storylines
A lot of us can relate to the characters and have experienced similar situations in our own lives, and at least one of them will resemble someone you know in real life. Seeing comedy on the screen and thinking “that happened to me!” or “she reminds me so much of a dear friend” is sure to tickle your funny bone!
Friends the Complete Series: Characters
The series featured 6 main characters with a lot of other characters recurring through all the seasons.
Jennifer Aniston was Rachel Green, who was a fashion enthusiast and Monica Geller’s high school best friend. Rachel moved in with Monica after almost marrying a man before realizing she didn’t love him. She dates other men through the series and works as a waitress before becoming an assistant buyer in Bloomingdales and then working at Ralph Lauren. She has a daugher with Ross later on.
Lisa Kudrow was Phoebe Buffay, a self-taught musician and kooky masseuse. Her mother committed suicide and Phoebe lived on the streets for a while after that. She is street smart and writes her own songs. She has an evil identical twin called Ursula. Phoebe seems innocent and childlike, and sometimes uses the bad things that have happened to her to attain sympathy from others. She marries Mike Hannigan in the last season.
Courteney Cox portrayed Monica Geller, a perfectionist chef. She is often teased because she was fat as a child. Her first serious relationship is with a man 21 years older than her. They are very close until he claims he doesn’t want to have kids, and this upsets Monica. Monica then starts a relationship later with Chandler Bing and marry later on.
David Schwimmer played Ross Geller, Monica’s big brother. He works as a paleontologist at the Museum of Natural History. He is socially awkward but pleasant and good-natured. Ross has an on-off relationship with Rachel. He has 3 failed marriages and 1 son. By the end of season 8, he also has a daughter with Rachel who he finally admits he is in love with, and she with him.
Matthew Perry was Chandler Bing, a statistical analysis executive for a big company. He leaves this job in series 9, becoming a junior copywriter at an advertising company. Chandler’s mother was an erotic novelist and his father was a cross-dressing Las Vegas star. He is know for having bad luck in relationships and for his sarcastic jokes. He marries Monica and they adopt twins.
Matt LeBlanc played Joey Tribbiani, a food fan and struggling actor. He is a womanizer and has many girlfriends. He is actually caring and quite innocent. When chatting up girls his famous catchphrase is ‘how you doin?’ when he is trying to win them over. He lives with Chandler, his best friend, and then with Rachel. In season 8 he falls in love with Rachel, although Rachel tells him she doesn’t feel the same. They then return to being just friends.
Some More Hot Content For You
- Lamb Crackslaw with Hoisin SauceThis recipes uses leftover lamb, but you could use any leftover meat to make it. Just chop it into small pieces and then you can add it to the recipe. The vegetables add flavor and color to the dish, and you can feel free to use your favorites. I love lamb crackslaw because it’s tasty and oh so filling. If you want to swap the carrot for broccoli, for example, go ahead. This could be served with a starch on the side, but I usually just have it as it is, because it is satisfying enough like that. In fact it is really filling. This recipe is really appealing and even if you are not following a low carb diet you will love it. Hoisin sauce .....
- Simple Chicken Enchilada RecipeI love Mexican and Tex-Mex food and enchiladas are right up there with my absolute favorites, so when I first made this simple chicken enchilada recipe, I was hoping for a good result, and I got it! The resulting enchiladas were really good, and the flavors were amazing. I hope you like them as much as we all did. Enchiladas are made by rolling corn tortillas around your chosen filling and then adding a spicy sauce and usually cheese on top. You can fiddle about with this recipe as much as you want because it would be hard to mess it up. Just add your favorite ingredients to the filling and top with your favorite toppings, using as many or .....
- Smoked Salmon Pizza with CapersIf you are looking for new ideas for pizza, something other than the meat feast or tomato and cheese pizza you usually have, consider this brand new take on the Italian favorite. Topping with smoked salmon and capers, this offers a fresh, light flavor, and a gourmet appeal. If you are looking for an elegant Italian recipe which is easy to prepare rather than fussy, consider this smoked salmon pizza with capers and enjoy the smooth texture of the salmon and the salty little bursts of flavor in the capers as well as the satisfying pizza crust. The smoked salmon pizza with capers takes a while to make, especially since the dough is homemade and .....
- Chicken Tortilla Soup with Rotel TomatoesChicken tortilla soup is one of my favorite soups. I love everything about it – the juicy chicken, the tomato-ey broth, the crisp tortillas on top, the cheese, just… everything! I like to keep my soup recipes simple, so you will see the following is as streamlined as I could make it. Grab the ingredients you need and make this. I promise, whether you want a light lunch or simple supper, you’re going to love it. There are lots of different chicken tortilla soup with Rotel tomatoes recipes to try but I happen to like this one just because it is so easy. What You Need to Make It Along with the cooked chicken and Rotel tomatoes .....
- How to Wrap WontonsWonton wrappers come in different shapes and sizes but 3 inch square ones are possibly the most common variety. The following video shows you how to fold a wonton (or how to wrap wontons) for perfect results. You can then poach or deep-fry your wontons. How to Wrap Wontons in Different Ways Choose from triangles, flower buds or nurse caps – your wontons will look really professional and hold together perfectly in the broth or oil as they cook. If you are baking or steaming them, you have more options because you can arrange them on top of lettuce or cabbage leaves in your steamer and expect them to stay upright. The same applies if you are .....
- The Best Beauty Books You Can GetDo you want to improve or change the way you look? If so, have you thought of learning exactly what kinds of cosmetics are best for you, along with how to correctly put them on? Do you want to learn all the latest makeup trends and find out how to apply makeup like a pro? If you are, you may have turned to the web or fashion magazines, but have you thought about buying a beauty book? Some of the best beauty books will give you all the tricks and tips you need to know in order to look your best. If you haven’t or perhaps if you have, you might be wondering whether or not the best beauty books are really worth the money. When it comes to .....
- Devils on Horseback RecipeThis is a quick and easy recipe if you only have a few minutes or if you find you have more guests than you thought! Have you made a devils on horseback recipe before? You will find it’s easy! As long as you have the livers, you will almost definitely have the other ingredients to hand too because you only need bread, spices and some bacon. This is a great recipe to use as a starter and everyone who likes meat will enjoy it. Devils on Horseback Recipe: A Special Snack Devils on horseback might conjure up a strange image until you realize this is the name given to bacon-wrapped sausages or another kind of bacon-wrapped meat mixture. .....
- Chicken Wonton Soup with CabbageThis flavorful chicken wonton soup with cabbage also has green onions, sesame oil and more. If you are looking for an alternative to pork wonton soup recipes you might enjoy this one. You can make the filling up to 2 days in advance if you like. This flavorful chicken wonton soup recipe makes a healthy dinner or a warming lunch and you can even enjoy it as a snack in the middle of the morning of afternoon, whenever you aren’t ready for a meal but you want something more substantial than just a cup of coffee, which is not going to fill you up too much but still warm your belly and put a smile on your face. Chicken wonton soup recipes .....
- Choosing the Best Oven to BuyThere are different kinds of ovens on the market but which is the best oven to buy? A single stove or range with a cooking top on top and an oven underneath is space conserving and affordable and found in most houses. However, if you are looking for a new oven, there are a few other options available. Some people who like to cook have stoves with up to eight burners instead of four, grilling and basting functions and built in warmers. Is this the best oven to buy? Well it depends on your requirements. Other people like modular cook-tops which let you add downdrafts, burners, griddles, steamer and deep frying units, rotisseries, broilers and .....
- Korean Tuna and Broccoli PancakesI had some leftover broccoli and decided to experiment a little, after the success of my vegetable jeon the other day. These Korean tuna and broccoli pancakes came out really well and I decided to share the recipe. They are so good! What are Jeon? Jeon (pronounced jun) is a Korean pancake and these fantastic little snacks make a great appetizer, or you could serve them as the main dish. Suitable for breakfast, lunch, dinner or just a snack, there are lots of different jeon recipes. Making this Korean tuna and broccoli pancakes recipe is easy. Combine an egg, a couple tablespoons of flour and a handful of your main ingredient (could be mashed .....