Succulent Shrimp Sandwiches
Shrimp is paired with mayonnaise, salt and pepper to make a delightful filling for sandwiches. Try it on white or whole wheat bread, or what about as a baked potato topping? This is just so yummy.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Sandwich
- Large handful of peeled, cooked shrimp
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- Tomato paste (optional)
- Worcestershire sauce (optional)
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 4 slices of bread
- Stir the shrimp with the mayonnaise until well mixed.
- You can also add a little tomato paste and Worcestershire sauce if you prefer a pink sauce to a mayonnaise dressing.
- Add in some salt and black pepper to taste, and stir again.
- Spread the shrimp mixture over 2 of the bread slices.
- Top with the remaining 2 bread slices, then cut into small triangles and serve.
- Feel free to add other flavors to these sandwiches if you wish, perhaps oregano, basil, Old Bay seasoning or even a little hot sauce.
- Try these with crab or lobster instead of shrimp for a change of pace.
Keywords: shrimp sandwich, shrimp salad sandwich, prawn mayo sandwich, prawn mayo for sandwich