Making a milkshake in the blender is incredibly easy and you just need to add milk, ice and some fruit, press the button and within a few seconds you will have a tasty, creamy and frothy drink to enjoy. An easy blender milkshake recipe is worth adding to your repertoire and you will love the flavor.
One of the most unusual recipes is our almond and rosewater milkshake and you can scroll down for that recipe. Our red apple milkshake is also wonderful. Once you have mastered these you can start making up your own milkshakes, throwing in anything you want.
What to Add to an Easy Blender Milkshake Recipe
Use canned fruit (drain it if it is a sugar syrup or don’t bother if it’s in natural juice) or fresh fruit if you prefer. Ice is something most blenders can easily handle but check if yours can before throwing it in there! The same applies to nuts and if your blender can tackle ice it can certainly break down nuts.
Get Creative with Your Easy Blender Milkshake Recipe
A milkshake is a lovely way to begin the day and you can choose from so many different kinds. Try adding a spoonful of coffee powder or some matcha green tea if you wish, or swap the milk for soy milk, or try adding honey or a splash of yogurt.
Experiment and see what you can come up with. There are so many variations on an easy blender milkshake recipe. Such a milkshake will definitely bring the boys to the yard… but you won’t want to share!Print
Easy Blender Milkshake
Whole almonds are added to milk along with rosewater or orange water to taste. Throw in some sugar and serve over ice, and you will find this drink incredibly refreshing.
- Prep Time: 2 mins
- Total Time: 2 mins
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: USA (Traditional)
- 4¼ oz (125 ml) cold 2% milk (semi-skimmed milk)
- 4¼ oz (120g) whole almonds
- Rosewater or orange water, to taste
- Sugar, to taste
- 4 oz (120 ml) icy water
- Blend the milk, icy water and almonds.
- Add the rosewater and sugar.
- Serve over ice.
- Another variation is blending 2 peeled cored red apples with 15 ¼ fl oz (450 ml) cold 2% fat (semi-skimmed) milk, 2 tablespoons sugar and 1½ teaspoons rosewater or orange water. Serve this over ice.
- The tart flavor of red apples is showcased in this creamy milkshake recipe, and the rosewater and sugar back up the apple flavor beautifully. Yum, so refreshing!