This simple nachos bake with black beans recipe will be an all-time favorite on Mexican food night. Hopefully you’ll find the kids really love nachos and they don’t mind the black beans at all.
Some kids just refuse to eat any kind of beans, but with this black bean nacho recipe, kids will eat everything you put in front of them because the combination of ingredients works perfectly. A kid-pleasing recipe is always difficult to find, but this one might sold all your problems.
Each child is different and some dislike one kind of beans so they assume they will dislike them all. However, in this dish, kids eat every bite. They love the cheesy pasta and the delicious flavors. It offers a healthy serving of fiber and there is calcium in there too.
Nachos Bake with Black Beans is Easy to Make
This is a great black bean nacho bake which is fuss-free and fun to make. It’s totally meat-free but full of fiber and you won’t even miss the meat. Serve this easy black bean nacho bake with a tossed green salad on the side. It is a great healthy meal for the whole family.
From start to finish, this meal can be ready in about 30 minutes, making it a quick and easy option for those busy weeknights too.
By the time you have finished helping the kids with their homework, this delicious black bean nacho bake will be ready to serve and the amazing aroma will be floating all around your house, tempting everyone out of the other rooms and into the kitchen or dining room to see what that incredible smell is. You won’t even have to shout out that dinner is ready because one sniff of this and everyone will be ready to eat.
In reality, it takes less time to make this delicious, tasty, and healthy meal than it would take to drive to the nearest fast food restaurant. This meal will be far healthier and filling than fast food by far.
So, go ahead and make this easy cheesy nachos bake with black beans, and watch everyone’s face light up when they see what wonderful food you’ve made. Get yourself some cheese soup, black beans, milk, macaroni, tortilla chips, and cheese, and you have everything you need to make this amazing dish. Even a newbie home cook will find this a breeze to prepare!Print
Nachos Bake with Black Beans
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Tex-Mex/Italian Fusion
- 11 ounces (310g) condensed nacho cheese soup
- 7 ounces (200g) cooked elbow macaroni
- 15 ounces (400g) black beans
- ⅓ cup (85ml) milk
- ½ cup (handful) shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup (handful) crushed tortilla chips
- Stir the beans and macaroni in a bowl.
- Stir the soup and milk together, then pour over the beans and macaroni.
- Transfer the contents of the bowl into a lightly greased 8-inch square baking dish.
- Cook for 25 minutes.
- Top with cheese and tortilla chips.
- Bake the nachos and black beans bake until the cheese melts, then serve.
- This is a great recipe for the whole family to enjoy and boasts not only tortilla chips and cheese but also black beans, making it a complete meal in one which everyone will love.
- This is a Tex-Mex dish which also features macaroni for a touch of Italy. The result is an economical dish which is flavorful and appeals to all the senses. Throw it together with no fuss and you can have this on the table for everyone to enjoy in about half an hour.
- Use shell pasta instead of elbow macaroni if you prefer.
- It is a winter warmer of a dish, so consider it during the fall or winter when you want to serve up something warming and hearty.
Keywords: nachos, nacho cheese, nacho bake, tex mex, italian, pasta, macaroni, nacho bake with black beans, black beans