This baked chicken breast with cream of chicken recipe is quick and easy. It makes a great family dinner and everyone at the table will enjoy it. All you need to make this is chicken, a can of cream of chicken soup, milk, and poultry seasoning.
The resulting baked chicken breast with cream of chicken is juicy and delicious, and pairs wonderfully with mashed potatoes, pasta or rice, and pretty much any vegetable. Try asparagus, broccoli, carrots, corn on the cob, or even colorful mixed veggies.
An Incredibly Easy Baked Chicken Breast Recipe
Anyone can make this baked chicken breast with cream of chicken recipe because it is really simple, and the fact you only need 4 ingredients makes it all the more appealing.
Feel free to tweak the recipe, swapping the cream of chicken soup for cream of mushroom soup, cream of celery soup, or even cheese soup. Any of these will work perfectly. Just make sure you’re using condensed soup.
You might even want to use half chicken and half celery soup. Another idea is half mushroom and half cheese.
If you don’t have condensed soup then reduce the amount of milk. For a richer, creamier result, swap some of the milk for Half & Half or cream (heavy or light).
This baked chicken breast with cream of chicken dish is surely a recipe you will want to make again and again, so why not bookmark it or print it out?
Wonderful Meal Idea for All the Family
Anyone who loves chicken breast and creamy sauces will like this. If you want to tweak it further, consider adding some minced fresh garlic or even fresh herbs. Tarragon would go well with the chicken or even basil.Print
Best Baked Chicken Breast with Cream of Chicken Soup
Chicken pairs with cream of chicken soup, poultry seasoning and milk Bake the chicken in this mixture and the result is a comfort food style dinner which is amazing with potatoes, pasta or rice.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 40 mins
- Total Time: 50 mins
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Entree
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 10 3/4 oz (320 ml) milk
- 10 3/4 oz (320 ml) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Put the chicken in a 13 x 9 inch baking dish and add poultry seasoning.
- Mix the soup with milk, using the empty can to measure it out.
- Pour the soup mixture over the chicken.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink inside.
- Brown the chicken before adding the sauce, if you like
- You might want to add some shredded cheese on top before baking.
- If you want a longer cooking time (maybe someone is running late) set the oven at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and give it about 90 minutes.
Keywords: chicken in chicken soup, easy chicken recipe