Ronzoni lasagna recipe made with oven ready lasagna noodles is a great option for busy weeknight suppers. The no-cook lasagna noodles cut your prep time right now, since you can layer them with the other ingredients in a casserole dish without having to boil and drain them first.
This also ensures you don’t overcook them. And they taste every bit as delicious as regular Ronzoni lasagna noodles. These no boil noodles are a bit thinner than the regular kind, so they don’t need precooking.
You can always sub another type of lasagna noodle if you follow the directions on the package to prepare them before assembling and baking your lasagna. For the best lasagna noodles no precook+ronzoni recipe, read on!
Ronzoni Lasagna Recipe with Oven Ready Noodles
The following recipe pairs the noodles with juicy beef, tomato sauce, meat sauce, and cheese. It’s super-quick and simple to throw together and I’m sure you’ll love this version of a Ronzoni lasagna recipe.
It’s a family-friendly dish. The kids are sure to like it as much as the grownups. Enjoy it as it stands or pair it with anything from some fries or garlic bread or, for a lower carb option, a simple green salad. I like to garnish mine with some fresh basil if I happen to have some on hand.
Ronzoni Oven Ready Oven Recipe Tips
You can use any kind of tomato sauce or pasta sauce when making this easy lasagna, perhaps plain tomato sauce or the kind with basil or mushrooms. You can add a pinch of chili powder or cayenne if you wish to spice it up a little, or any other herbs or spices you want to use.
The same applies to the cheese and you can use your preferred type. Add some minced veggies into the sauce too if you want to sneak them in there!Print
Ronzoni Lasagna Recipe
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Italian
- 16-ounce (200g) box Ronzoni oven ready lasagna noodles
- 2 jars of tomato sauce/pasta sauce
- 1 pound (450g) ground beef (beef mince)
- 1 cup (250ml) meat sauce (or extra tomato sauce and extra beef)
- 16 ounces (450g) ricotta cheese
- Large handful each of parmesan and mozzarella
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Fry the beef in a pan until browned, then drain off the grease.
- If you’re not using no-boil lasagna noodles, cook as directed on the box and drain.
- Mix the tomato sauce and meat sauce together.
- Mix the parmesan and ricotta with about half the mozzarella.
- Spread about 1/4 cup (60ml) of the sauce over the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Add 4 lasagna noodles on top (or as many as you can fit depending on the width and depth of the baking dish you’re using).
- Scatter about half the cheese mixture on top.
- Add the remaining mozzarella on top and then add half the parmesan mixture.
- Repeat these layers, finishing with meat and sauce and finally the last of the cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake in the oven for half an hour.
- Discard the foil and give the Ronzoni lasagna recipe another 10 minutes in the oven or until it’s golden on top.
- Let it sit for 10 or 15 minutes before serving because it will be piping hot.
- If you’re using plain tomato sauce, season it with oregano, salt and pepper.
- You can use regular lasagna noodles if you want. Just ensure you par-cook them for the time specified on the packaging.
- Feel free to swap the tomato sauce for béchamel or cream sauce if you prefer.
- You can also sub ground pork or any other meat or fish for the ground beef – lasagna is versatile that way!
- If you have any Ronzoni oven ready pasta sheets left over, soak them in water for 12 minutes or until pliable and then you can make roll ups with them.
Keywords: ronzoni lasagna recipe, ronzoni oven ready lasagna recipe, no boil lasagna, no cook lasagna noodles, no cook lasagne
If you’re a lasagna aficionado, you might also enjoy this Italian sausage lasagna or one of these 5 lasagna recipes. Other delicious pasta recipes include pasta salad with parmesan cheese or one of these tasty pasta recipes.