This is an incredibly easy recipe and a great way to prepare salmon. Here we are adding lemon and lime juice to the fish, along with lemon and lime zest if you like. You could stick to either lemon or lime or, like I prefer to do, use some of each for a more interesting flavor in this lemon and lime salmon recipe. Add the zest too if you want, to add more citrus flavor to the salmon and also to add a decorative touch.
Last time I made this lemon and lime salmon recipe, I sprinkled some Old Bay seasoning over the salmon. I wasn’t sure whether my husband would like it because he hates celery and celery seed is a major ingredient in Old Bay but he did so that worked out well! I love Old Bay with crab cakes and other seafood dishes, and actually it’s great with salmon as well, especially with lemon and lime salmon.
For Lemon and Lime Salmon, Remember: Fresh is Best!
If you only have bottled lemon and lime juice, use that for the lemon and lime salmon, but honestly it pays to use the fresh stuff because it really is better, plus you can serve some lemon and lime wedges on the side too which always looks nice. Serve this with spinach, snow peas or broccoli, and perhaps some mashed potato too or a potato salad if you prefer. You might even prefer a different grain such as couscous or quinoa.
This baked chicken breast with cream of chicken recipe is quick and easy. It makes a great family dinner and everyone at the table will enjoy it. All you need to make this is chicken, a can of cream of chicken soup, milk, and poultry seasoning.
The resulting baked chicken breast with cream of chicken is juicy and delicious, and pairs wonderfully with mashed potatoes, pasta or rice, and pretty much any vegetable. Try asparagus, broccoli, carrots, corn on the cob, or even colorful mixed veggies.
An Incredibly Easy Baked Chicken Breast Recipe
Anyone can make this baked chicken breast with cream of chicken recipe because it is really simple, and the fact you only need 4 ingredients makes it all the more appealing. Feel free to tweak the recipe, swapping the cream of chicken soup for cream of mushroom soup, cream of celery soup, or even cheese soup. Any of these will work perfectly. Just make sure you’re using condensed soup.
You might even want to use half chicken and half celery soup, or half mushroom and half cheese to make baked chicken breast with cream of chicken. If you don’t have condensed soup then reduce the amount of milk. For a richer, creamier result, swap some of the milk for Half & Half or light cream.
Some More Hot Content For You
Chicken is one of the most popular meats worldwide, although many of us will gladly buy the breast or drumsticks but be hesitant about the livers – enter chicken livers Middle Eastern style. Once you know this recipe you will want to make it over and over!
Once you try chicken livers though, you are sure to change your mind, because the flavor and texture are both very enjoyable, and these livers are really versatile too – a Middle Eastern flavor works very nicely, but there are plenty of other cuisines using these livers, each adding their own flavors and using their own take on flavors to complement the distinctive liver taste.
Chicken Livers Middle Eastern: Deliciously Simple
We have kept the following chicken livers Middle Eastern recipe deliberately straightforward, because it will be the first time some of you have cooked chicken livers, and we just want to show you how easy they are to prepare. In this recipe some vegetables are sauteed in a pan, then the livers and seasonings go in. Another few minutes and the dish is ready to serve, perhaps with rice or potatoes. How easy is that?
Gammon steak is one of the most delicious treats you can have for your dinner. Learn how to cook gammon steak and you will be able to make a delicious meal. If you have not enjoyed this juicy treat in a while you might be in the mood for it tonight, in which case read on and find out how to prepare it like a pro for juicy and succulent results.
Gammon steak cooks quickly and some people accidentally overcook it, which you will want to avoid.
What is Gammon Steak Anyway?
If you are in the UK you will probably already know what gammon is, but our friends across the Pond might not! Gammon comes from an Old Northern French word ‘gambe’ which means the hind leg.
Gammon steak is the hind leg of a pig (the ham) after it is boned and rolled or cut into individual steaks. Continue reading
Coq au vin is a wonderful French dish featuring chicken, bacon, mushrooms and red wine. Other typical ingredients in this dish include garlic, thyme and onion. Our easy recipe for coq au vin shows how to to prepare this wonderful French treat.
If your mouth is watering already you are not alone. This combination of ingredients appeals to nearly every palate, offering both richness and gentle aromatic flavor.
Harmonious Flavors Come Together
The red wine and bacon work beautifully together to add a special rich taste to the finished easy recipe for coq au vin dish, and of course the chicken thighs offer plenty of juicy flavor of their own. Continue reading
- Lunch at the Manor House at the Houstonian | A ReviewBefore I move on to my experience at the Manor House at the Houstonian, allow me to share just a little bit of background. My husband and I moved to Houston last year, in July to be precise, and we wasted no time diving into Houston’s amazingly diverse culinary world. We ate at so many different places, trying to get a feel for what was popular locally and, well, simply enjoy these gastronomic experiences. We tried chain restaurants, Mom ‘n Pop places, Japanese, Korean, Southern, French… well actually, a little bit of everything. And you know what I realized first? Two things. First… Texans like their food. Whether .....
- Easy Winkles RecipeWinkles are little black shellfish that look like snails. They may be enjoyed as part of a seafood platter or fruits de mer, or you can enjoy them as a snack by themselves, or with some bread and butter, as an easy winkles recipe appetizer. You can buy winkles either cooked or live but if you’re shopping for fresh ones (or picking your own) to make an easy winkles recipe, first you should check the smell. Good winkles smell slightly sweet and like the sea. They might move visibly. Live ones need to be rinsed in plenty of cold water before being soaked in salted water for half an hour before you boil them. Very Easy Winkles Recipe Ideas .....
- Hot and Sour Squid SoupHot and sour soup is a lovely Chinese dish, featuring chili, vegetables and more, but this recipe takes the recipe to the next level adding squid to the mix, so you can enjoy the wonderfully soft texture of that in the soup. A hot and sour squid soup might sound like an exotic recipe but it is really easy to make. Take a look at the following hot and sour squid soup recipe and you will see how anyone could put this together. Feel free to make it as spicy or as mild as you like. If you are feeling under the weather or you think you are getting a cold or the flu, up the spices to help fight it off! You can make this soup as an appetizer or .....
- Sauteed Jerusalem Artichoke RecipeAlso known as sunchokes, Jerusalem artichokes should not be confused with globe artichokes. This tuber or root vegetable, also known as earth apple, sunroot or topinambour, is in the same family as the sunflower, and there is a Jerusalem artichoke recipe for every palate once you know how to cook this tuber. They are perhaps easier to find in Europe than in the United States, although the roots are often used to make inulin, which is used as a source of dietary fiber in processed food instead of other fillers such as sugar. Jerusalem artichokes are high in potassium, iron and thiamin, low in calories, and a great source of fiber. They are .....
- Easy Sukiyaki RecipeOne of my favorite Japanese dishes has to be sukiyaki. This is similar to shabu-shabu, and is a hot pot style dish with thinly sliced beef and vegetables in a sweet, tangy sauce. You can also get vegetarian sukiyaki recipes. This versatile and easy sukiyaki recipe is perfect for cool winter evenings, and you can present or even cook it in a pot in the middle of the dinner table. The ingredients are usually dipped into raw, beaten eggs before being eaten, although this is not so prevalent outside Japan. An easy sukiyaki recipe is usually a winter dish in Japan, often served at year-end parties. Thinly sliced beef is usually the meat that goes .....
- Types of ShowersShowers have become popular additions to bathrooms all over the world as more people become aware of saving water. Another reason for having a shower fitted is to save space, and for many people this is vital. You can choose between a variety of different types of showers to suit your needs and budget. Before rushing out to purchase a new shower, you will need to consider several different elements, which will determine the style of shower that you choose. You will need to think about the amount of people in the household, and your current heating system. The right shower should cater to all your needs and suit you perfectly. Choosing a .....
- What is Tofu Exactly?Tofu is an ingredient which is made by coagulating soy milk and then pressing the resulting curds into blocks. It is used in various East and Southeast Asian cuisines. Tofu can be fresh or processed, and its subtle flavor suits a variety of savory and sweet recipes. It is often marinated or seasoned before use. If you’re wondering what is tofu exactly, you might also be interested in its history. Tofu dates back nearly 2000 years to ancient China and during the Nara period its production technique was introduced into Korea and Japan. Tofu is low in calories, featuring a lot of protein but not much fat. It is also high in iron and .....
- Baked Alaska Recipe with Caramel SauceThis baked Alaska recipe with caramel sauce is one of my favorite desserts, teaming delicious, refreshing ice cream with perfect meringue. Here we are serving the baked Alaska with caramel sauce to make the dessert even more decadent. This dessert is served cold, and the meringue completely covers the ice cream inside, making it look like a big iceberg, hence the name. Although you can make individual baked Alaska desserts, we like to make one big ones, using a small ready-made chocolate sponge cake, topping that with 2 kinds of ice cream, and then adding the sweet, sticky meringue mixture. I bet you can’t wait to try this baked Alaska .....
- Mexican Cauli RiceKnowing how to make cauliflower rice is very handy whether you are looking for a low-carb substitute for rice, you are trying to cut down your calories, or you simply want to use up a cauliflower or sneak some added nutrients into your meal. Try this Mexican cauli rice dish for yourself and you’ll be amazed how good it is. This Mexican cauliflower rice recipe is simple to prepare, and it is something you can tweak to your heart’s content. The first thing you need to do of course is transform your raw cauliflower into rice-sized pieces, and the easiest way to do this is to put it in the food processor with a blade attachment and .....
- Edamame Noodle Salad with AlmondsThis edamame noodle salad is a fantastic recipe and boasts wonderful Asian accents in every mouthful. Making this edamame salad recipe couldn’t be simpler. You just need to prepare and combine the salad ingredients, whisk all the dressing ingredients together then combine the lot to make a colorful, healthy salad. This is a vegetarian edamame salad but swapping the honey for agave nectar makes this a vegetarian edamame salad if you want to do that instead. If you aren’t vegetarian or vegan, feel free to add some shredded cooked chicken breast to the mix. This edamame noodle salad makes a great lunch and because there are no .....